Belize Service Trip 2019
We are preparing and looking forward to our trip to Belize this coming year. We will be in Belize from March 21 - March 31, 2019.
How can your support Belize?
The Belize team will be building sheds again this year. If you or anyone you know would like a shed for your yard, here is your opportunity to get one. The shed is 8 feet by 8 feet and will cost $1800.00 with all proceeds going to help with the costs for our trip. We would like to build at least 2 sheds.
Admazing Coupon Books, Serving opportunities, Apple Sales, Perogie Sales, Bottle Drives, Coco Brooks Pizza,Hot Lunch and Grocery coupons and other activities are all fundraisers available for the students to be involved with.
We would like to take down all of the following things to support the people who are working at YWAM and the school where we serve. If there is anything on this list that you would like to support or donate items please contact me.
Supplies That Are Needed In Belize - Please consider donating!
- Board games (for for students to use during lunch at the school so they have something constructive to do)
- Jump rope - Volleyballs & Net
- measuring tapes - lens for microscopes
- HDMI wires - portable speakers
- Bullhorn - AED
- School Supplies - Pens, Pencils, Crayons,Rulers, Paint, Brushes,Bristol Board, White Board Markers,Tape anything that is school related
- Toiletries - First Aid Supplies
- Teacher supplies - Laptops (new or gently used)
- Tablets (new or gently used) - Projectors (new or gently used)
- Soccer shoes all sizes (in good condition)
- Soccer Balls - Soccer Uniforms
- Shin Guards - Goalkeeper Gloves
- Cameras - Cell Phones
- Shoes all sizes (in good condition) - Peanut Butter
Special for this year: David Adegbami and his parents are missionaries from Nigeria. They all lived at YWAM when we first started going on the trip to Belize, and David's Dad is the pastor of the church we work at in Belize. They are also starting a brand new High school in Belize, amazing people and amazing family. We would like to support his education by collecting $1800 for a laptop. Please consider and donate to the business office (cash, cheque), along with note saying that you want to donate for David's laptop. Thank you!